Monday, April 6, 2015

Scraptique "Magic of Family"

 
Scraptique Boys Rule kit featuring a sketch, and Gin-X papers and Fabrix was a faster way to make 3 layouts for my children's albums and play a little catch up!! No matter how much I do there isn't enough time to scrap ALL my photos especially since I LOVE to take them!! I added some Heidi Swapp chipboard letters, Making Memories Metal letters for the word "of", and reconfigured the sketch slightly, and then laid my photos across both pages and cut down the centerline. Love the products that are offered in kits that we can't get in stores!!!

Now for the Scrap our Stash challenge, I have had these kits, and these pictures since 2009!!! Pretty bad, right? Nope, I've done worse. Here's my acostic for STAMP
                                                        S-sketch, Scraptique kit.
                                            T-Two different fonts, Torn fabric, Title
                                                            A-Alphabet letters
                                               M-Metal letters, "Magic of Family"
                                      P-Polka-dot Patterned Paper, Plaid Patterned Paper
Papercrafting Challenge Magazine #94-Spring cleaning of my old scrapbooking things and making new from my old stash!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Awesome layout!Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea with the bows and your colors are prefect. Nice list of stashed items used. Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice and great job selecting items for the stash requirement of the challenge! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful double pager. Great choices of the stash items. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS double-pager Beverly, love your page design, especially how the middle photos are shared between the pages!!!
    Great idea to make multiples at the same time too - everyone gets to treasure them!!!
    WTG with your "spring clean" interpretation of the PCC challenge - I really need to scrap my stash too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great double page and great us of our stash challenge! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love double page layouts and yours is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful double page layout and great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great job using your stash (and photos), love all different elements. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete